Monday, August 3, 2009

Todd & Amanda Dowdy

Amanda Mabry Dowdy has been one of my closest friends since high school. We have had more ups and downs in the past 10 years than most people experience in a lifetime, and I love her dearly. When she moved to Nashville, TN, I was less than thrilled, but when she met Todd, I knew the move to Nashville had been a good decision. Their relationship bloomed almost overnight, and everyone that saw the couple together could tell they were a perfect match. They were married in a private ceremony in Nashville in June, then took a beach getaway for their honeymoon. I met them on the last day of their honeymoon to capture some shots of them "all dressed up", and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Thanks so much for the opportunity. I wish you guys the best.



1 comment: