Friday, June 12, 2009

Mississippi Summer

Josh Reid, my frat brother/former SGA Vice-President/former suite mate and his lovely girlfriend of near 2 years, Molly Jones are scheduled to be wed September 12, 2009. I’ve known Josh and Molly for several years, and have watched their love grow stronger as seasons passed. The love they have for each other is the kind of love most people only read about. When they asked me to shoot their “Save the Dates”, Engagements, Molly’s bridals, and their most special day, I was honored beyond words. We had great fun in the hot, humid, mid-June weather of South Mississippi. Hiking to the middle of a field, sneaking around a local nursery, walking an abandoned bridge, and (our ultimate favorite) capturing a few shots at the local drive-in movie theatre. Molly scored a great asset, and the pictures turned out beautifully. Drop me a line. I love hearing from you!









1 comment: