Monday, June 1, 2009

Sanders Family Photo Shoot

I had the pleasure of meeting Tiegha Sanders when we took a Tropical Field Biology class in January, 2008 that put us in the rainforests of Guatemala for a week. We became friends almost instantly, and have kept that friendship since then. Tiegha contacted me a few weeks ago asking me to do a photo shoot of her family. Tiegha, her husband Jeremy, and their five year old daughter Alexis Paige (Lexi), had just welcomed a beautiful baby girl, Karmyn Elise to the family. I drove to their horse farm in Lumberton, MS Saturday. The shoot went well. Lexi is a beautiful girl with a fierce desire to see and know everything. She also loves sharing her wealth of knowledge with anyone that will sit still for a moment. Karmyn has a head full of black hair, and gorgeous features. She has beautiful blue eyes that she would not show for the camera, but she was probably the easiest baby I've ever had the pleasure of photographing. It was a great day, and I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed shooting them.










No comments:

Post a Comment